1. How can I find out information about IEIE and technology integration in Nova Scotia Public Schools?
Look in past issue of Branching Out
, talk to the technology integration contact(s) in your board or send a question by using the Contact LRTS form.
2. What is the policy for students using computers in school?
3. Who do I contact to obtain recycled computers for my school?
4. How do I find educational resources for my classroom?
is your gateway to approved educational resources evaluated for curriculum use, including a variety of digital tools (such as EBSCO and the Online video Library), free Teacher Web Space, links to curriculum documents, NSVS / Moodle, OurCloud, as well as EECD websites and services..... useful for all grades and curriculum areas.
5. What are the expectations of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) integration in my classroom?
ICT outcomes for each grade level can be found here.
Lessons to support these outcomes can be found here.
Additional resources can also be found in the EduPortal.
6. I am interested in Blended Learning; who do I contact?